About Me

My photo
I am a new traveling fool. I've been a corporate travel junkie for one too many sales quarters and am ready to spend my hard earned cash... I'm taking a "sabbatical" for a while and hitting the road to travel. The trip should take me to six out of the seven continents if I don't run out of cash early.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

first MAJOR purchase

I just purchased the first MAJOR chunk of travel for my trip. Up until now I've had minor purchases. I guess by minor I mean I used miles to "buy" flights from San Francisco to Sydney and from Bombay to Cape Town.

Finally I've nailed down my dates.

  • Australia & New Zealand: Dec 31st, 2010 - March 2nd, 2011 (winging it)
  • Bali & Indonesia: March 3rd - March 12th, 2011 (winging it)
  • Vietnam, Cambodia & Thailand: March, 13th - April 7th, 2011 (Intrepid trip)
  • Nepal (everest base camp): April 20th - May 4th, 2011 (intrepid trip)
  • India Taj Mahal & Goa Beaches: May 4th - May 23rd, 2011 (intrepid trip)
FLIGHT TO SOUTH AFRICA on May 23rd.


No comments:

Post a Comment