About Me

My photo
I am a new traveling fool. I've been a corporate travel junkie for one too many sales quarters and am ready to spend my hard earned cash... I'm taking a "sabbatical" for a while and hitting the road to travel. The trip should take me to six out of the seven continents if I don't run out of cash early.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Vietnam itinerary


For those of you who have been asking I'm going to attempt to piece together my itinerary from today until mid-June. My father must be giggling to himself right now to hear I have that much of my trip planned out. I am my fathers son with pre-planning travel and my mothers son with my organization obsession. Those habits clearly have pro's and con's...

So today I'm in Hanoi, Vietnam. Paul and I start a new trip with our recent favorite travel company, Intrepid Travel.

Trip Info:

Trip Map:


itinerary

Day 1
Hanoi
Day 2
Halong Bay
Days 3-4
Hanoi
Days 5-6
Hue
Days 7-9
Hoi An
Days 10-12
Nha Trang
Days 13-14
Ho Chi Minh City
Day 15
Phnom Penh
Day 16
Homestay
Days 17-19
Sihanoukville
Day 20
Phnom Penh
Day 21
Kompong Cham
Days 22-24
Siem Reap/Angkor Wat
Days 25-26
Bangkok

For Emergencies I can be reached on my cell phone at: +84 01 20 53 71 203
If its not an emergency just email or text me on my google voice # 415-347-5863

No comments:

Post a Comment