About Me

My photo
I am a new traveling fool. I've been a corporate travel junkie for one too many sales quarters and am ready to spend my hard earned cash... I'm taking a "sabbatical" for a while and hitting the road to travel. The trip should take me to six out of the seven continents if I don't run out of cash early.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Cape Town quickie

Hello readers. If there are any left!? Its been a while since I last updated a post.  

I'll just put up some fun pictures for everyone to see.  Needless to say Capetown was sincerely AMAZING!  I loved table mountain, great white cage diving and making new friends!  We were able to meet up with a friend of Pauls friend, Andrea.  Thanks Shira! 

Andrea took us under her new found South African wing and showed us around the city, the wine region and took us up to Table Mountain.  She was a gracious host and had an impeccable sense of humor. Thank you Andrea! 


Paulie and I under water in the cage! Nice beards! (sharks like beards so be careful!)


We saw 12 great whites that day! 


They definitely seemed hungry


here's a playful one!


view of from table mountain of Cape Town


Reminded me of San Francisco! Loved Lions Head with the sunset and fog!


Traveling fools!


jump shot at Fish River Canyon

2 comments:

  1. Great pics! And I love the beards :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got to see the beasts in person. One of my most memorable experiences there!

    ReplyDelete