About Me

My photo
I am a new traveling fool. I've been a corporate travel junkie for one too many sales quarters and am ready to spend my hard earned cash... I'm taking a "sabbatical" for a while and hitting the road to travel. The trip should take me to six out of the seven continents if I don't run out of cash early.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

NZ update




fun with coke cans!


Our group on the boat!


we found nemo!!



Fryman will appreciate this from our days of scuba certification!! I'm OKAY!!



Huge RASEE fish!


Hello all! Paul and I have settled into our sweet Jucy Camper Van for the next 14 days (I guess 12 days now b/c we've been here for a few). I'm way behind on posting and uploading pictures. As it turns out we've been quite busy traveling from campsite to campsite. We landed in Auckland at 5am on Wednesday morning from our overnight flight from Cairns. It was a bitter sweet goodbye to our new friends Chris and Dawn from Manchester, UK. We spent about five days with them and was able to have a lot of fun. It was great to have our itineraries match for a few days and have travel companions. (paul and I are getting along fine but we're running out of stories to tell!)



Paul and I out after the dive trip!



Paul with Dawn showing off his sixpack!


Dawn and Chris


I'll throw up some more pictures b/c my internet counter is counting down. I'm paying $7.50 for 30 mins at this cafe!!!





1 comment:

  1. I DO appreciate that you're OK buddy! Looks like you're having a blast

    ReplyDelete