About Me

My photo
I am a new traveling fool. I've been a corporate travel junkie for one too many sales quarters and am ready to spend my hard earned cash... I'm taking a "sabbatical" for a while and hitting the road to travel. The trip should take me to six out of the seven continents if I don't run out of cash early.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

One Shy Of Seven

O.S.O.S.

One Shy Of Seven = One continent shy of seven in the next 50 weeks. I'll be traveling to the following Itinerary:

N. America
Australia
Asia
Africa
Europe
S. America

I only wish I could get to Antarctica but I guess I'll have to save that for another time in my life.

This will be my blog to keep in touch with family and friends on the trip. Check back for updates. T-minus 49 days and counting!

-AKM

No comments:

Post a Comment